[ale] Firefox & IE ... yada yada yada

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Sep 21 13:37:53 EDT 2004

Not without something like this -- http://www.litepc.com/xplite.html

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59