[ale] Minimal but easily customizable linux distribution.

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Fri Sep 17 23:36:38 EDT 2004

> I've downloaded Slackware 10 isos via bit torrent and will
> start playing with that shortly. Funny to be returning to my
> original distribution from 1994. Thanx for all the
> recommendations from everyone.

10 years too late. Not funny at all. Just think of all those years you
wasted, wandering in the wilderness. And I thought it was mandatory that all
Libertarians run Slack. Don't tell me you've been running that commie
distribution, Debian!!!

--
Jonathan "the extreme right wing of the (l)ibertarian party" Rickman