[ale] Meeting Tonight?

Beej bryan-smith at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 9 11:01:46 EDT 2004

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the post and the information.  I look forward to the meeting though, I fear, the subject matter of the speaker may be over my head.  I am fairly new to all this.  And a user not a developer nor a programmer.  Never fear, I shall try to follow along.  Thanks and see you there.
Later,
Beej