[ale] Gmail Invite

Beej bryan-smith at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 16:17:16 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Basmati Kasaar <baskas at indiatimes.com>
Sent: Sep 8, 2004 3:04 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: RE: [ale] Gmail Invite

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 Beej-in-GA wrote:
>I, too, would like one if I haven't missed out. Sorry but I am new here.
>Thanks,
>Beej

Sweet Holy Mother of Brahma! Now you have done it. Perhaps in that you
are new, you might be spared.

Please to be advised, some here use "Microsoft Office Outlook"
and as such are forced to read your request which displeases
them greatly.

http://linkki.info/4jpgg

May Vishnu and Saraswathi watch over and protect you, Beej.

kind regards,
 -Basmati

Thank you, Basmati, for your good wishes.  For those stuck  with Outlook or Outlook Express, I would suggest a program called mailwasher.  It is an excellent program that let's you check your mail before you download it.  You can Bounce or delete it before you get it on your computer.  You can find it by googling.  Better yet, why not move away from Microsquat?  I may be speaking heresey here, but Redmond does not rule the world while one person breathes the free air of any other operating system or software package.  Bright Blessings be upon thee, Basmati.  And also upon all who travel this way.  May She who guards us all pay heed to thy need.
Later,
Beej