[ale] Q: PDFing hyperlinks

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Wed Sep 8 15:12:47 EDT 2004

Have you tried extendedPDF? There's a link from the OpenOffice macros page:
http://www.ooomacros.org/user.php#102785
or you can go to:
http://www.jdisoftware.co.uk/pages/epdf-download.php

The installation instructions for the macro say it is for Unix, as well, but I'm
at work & can't easily test that. If it does work, let us know--I've been doing
this kind of thing by hand, which is making my boss restless.

Grady Harris

Message: 8