[ale] OT: does anyone have anymore gmail invites to spare?

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Sun Sep 5 12:08:15 EDT 2004

> Doesn't this fall into the "Doctor,
> my head hurts when I hit it with
> this hammer!" category?

Funny you mention a visit to the doctor. I equate Mr. Kasaar's earlier
advice with that of a doctor who informs his patient that his leg must be
amputated to rid him of his ear ache. Guess I'll have to put this gmail
invite Brian sent me to use. I feel like such a fool for using Outlook when
everyone knows that those who are really interested in their privacy and
security use gmail. I suppose if I can't get into the gmail club I can
always go register for a free account at indiatimes.com. They don't turn
_anyone_ away there.

--
Jonathan "bumblin', stumblin' mumblin'" Rickman