[ale] OT: does anyone have anymore gmail invites to spare?

Basmati Kasaar baskas at indiatimes.com
Sat Sep 4 19:17:41 EDT 2004

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Jonathan Rickman wrote:
>No offense to anyone here jockeying for position on the gmail invite lists,
>but could you all please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop replying to the list and
>just reply to the person offering the invite?!!!
>
>--
>Jonathan "Doesn't give two shits who has a gmail address" Rickman

Sir, might I suggest one solutions to your problem might be
to change your e-mail program to one of these following ones:

Ximian Evolution, KMail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mutt

as it has been my experience none of these e-mail
applications will force you to read the contents of any
subjects which does not interest you, as your "Microsoft Office
Outlook, Build 11.0.5510" has obviously caused you to do.

kind regards,
 -Basmati