[ale] vonage service

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Oct 28 13:15:26 EDT 2004

Sean Johnson wrote:
> I have 2 phone that i just use a splitter to enable. From what i
> understand a wireless base with the newer extension phones seem to be
> the easiest setup. If you have a totally wired situation their website
> mentions getting professional help for tying it into your home wiring.
> Sorry, no help there!

I don't like the idea of a base with a bunch of wireless phones.  I
don't want to invest in that when I've already got all these phones in
place.

It's not a big deal to tie it into my existing wiring, as my all my
lines come into the same location, so it'd be very simple.

> Re LNP, yes i asked my number to be transferred on 15 September and it
> is still not done. I have called 4 times to followup; the first time
> they forgot to include the cellular account number (printed on the
> bill you have to fax to them), last week it was "we'll ask for a
> status", who knows when it will happen. They did say however if your
> number transfer takes over the 20 business days they will give refunds
> of some type.

I guess I just got lucky.

--
Until later, Geoffrey