[ale] Considering WPA and wireless security

John Wells lists at sourceillustrated.com
Sun Oct 24 08:08:19 EDT 2004

Guys,

I'm tempted to remove my PPTP VPN for my wireless connection and go with
straight WPA for protection (due to my current icmp woes).  However, I've
read that while WPA is an improvement, it's still very much hackable.

I guess what I'm curious about is just *how* hackable it is?  A google
search simply leads me to articles stating the fact, but with no hardcore
details regarding hacking it.

Anyone actually seen it hacked?  Is it extremely less secure than PPTP vpn
over wireless?

Thanks,
John