[ale] teaching opportunity

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Oct 19 18:57:29 EDT 2004

George Carless wrote:
>> insight, as he has apparently been in contact with her. Until such
>> insight is provided, I'm not going to join in the "pile on Geoff"
>> frenzy.
>
> I don't think we should pile on Geoff, either.  I do think some his
> concerns were valid, and I can't entirely blame him for taking the
> stance that he did.  I just wanted to make the point that since
> advocacy tends to be part of what we have to do, it's worth giving
> some attention to the way in which we come across.

I'll accept that.  I won't say it'll change me, but I'll accept that.
At 48, I'm too old to change now. :)

Understand as well, I was not attacking Ms. Bell, I was questioning the
validity of the course content verses expectations verses schedule
timeframe.  Ms. Bell just happened to be the (unfortunate)
representative of that company.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995