[ale] Teaching Opportunity

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Oct 18 20:07:42 EDT 2004

Yu, Jerry wrote:
> to be fair, that really depends on the audience (education, experience,
> motivation, etc),  the instructor, the class size/format/etc.

Unlikely.  Anyone who could soak up that much info in 2 days wouldn't
need the class.  Come folks, I'd like to see a curriculum that teaches
you PROPER installation and maintenance of Linux in two class days.
Much less Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. class/instructor ratio of 1/1 maybe.

You might as well advertise:

'This is a 2-day class and the topic covers the installation and
maintenance of Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP and world peace.'

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995