[ale] ALE NW October 21 meeting

Bjorn Roche bjorn at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Mon Oct 18 17:57:25 EDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Geoffrey wrote:

> The Next ALE-NW Meeting
>

> Presentation:
>
> This talk will cover the basics of acoustics and digital
> audio, and describe the challenges facing the development
> of XO Wave, a digital audio workstation software package
> for Linux, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X. After the talk I will
> give a short demonstration of XO Wave, and answer any
> questions.

If anyone has any special areas they would like me to cover, please let me
know. I gave a simmilar talk at ALE central a few month ago and I think I
generated some yawns with my bit about psycho-acoustics, so I'll be
cutting that out unless someone is especially interested. I'm also going
to try and make the talk short so there is time for discussion and
questions -- so please bring your questions!

 	bjorn

Bjorn Roche
XO Audio LLC

http://www.xowave.com