[ale] linksys G pcmcia question

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 11:49:42 EDT 2004

no.

Under Fedora, it gets added as a SystemV startup daemon, and just plain ol'
starts.  Part of the install routine made that change for me.  What distro
are you on?  I've found Linuxant's support to be impeccable, and their
people to be knowledgeable.

On my Fedora Core2 bases system, it just worked.

--jms

  _____