[ale] OT: Nobel Laureate Economist Rates Installed Bush Regime Record "Worst in 20 Years"

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Oct 15 06:26:06 EDT 2004

aaron wrote:
> Like Jim Phillips said... so I offer a Fair and Balanced response to
>  John Wells Fraud and Bias Faux News slashback posting :-)

We really don't want to get into this, BUT, you really should research
the integrity of both candidates before you vote.  If you do, you will
see that the worse of two evils is Bush and Kerry should actually be in
prison for treason.

Also, check his voting record, Kerry's that is. Oh, you can't find it?
Well it's there, it's just very small, because he was RARELY there.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995