[ale] Code Of Ethics OS

Thu Oct 14 12:08:40 EDT 2004

ALErs.

My department chair here at KSU would like the Linux Users Group along
with other student organizations to produce a code of ethics that
complies with the beliefs of our organization. I have googled this
topic, Code of Ethics in Open Source however, I was unsuccesful in
finding anything pertinent. Here is my predicament: Code of ethics for
other computer industry groups do not necesarrily fallow the views of
open source, or they need to be more specific in regards to open source
software and our beliefs as a community.

I might be forced here to grab things from here and there and just put
something together from scratch.

Do you guys have any resources that you have found helpful?
Any Ideas?

Emil P. Man