[ale] PHP Challenge - Any takers?

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Wed Oct 13 13:58:51 EDT 2004

Bingo!

A little googling on the certificate error and you find this:

"in the latest anglemail it adds only /novalidate-cert and there is a lot of
inline
docmentation on it in email/inc/class.mail_msg_base.inc.php.  I don't use RH
(simply for their long history of breaking things and releasing very buggy
distros)
but I understand that Angle does maintain at least one RH 7.3 server and this
works
for him.  Also, compiling php with-imap yourself will fix the problem thus
confirming this is a RedHat issue."

So, I edited the global email server settings with "/novalidate-cert"
(mail.mydomain.com/novalidate-cert) and everything works!

Thanks for the tip Jerry.