[ale] OT : Don't let Cheney hide

George Johnson gljay1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:38:16 EDT 2004

Well as long as we are stuck with the 2 party system we will be stuck
with the lesser of 2 evils.  Both parties sign on to out sourcing.
Both sign on to almost totally open boarders. Both sign on to too much
nondefence spending (give away programs) etc.  Where else is there to
go?  Guess I will hold my nose and vote for Bush.  At least you can
pin him down for standing for something.  As for Kerry, it is like
pinning down a jellyfish to the wall.  He just will not hold up.

gj