[ale] Penguin Boxers from OldNavy.com

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Thu Oct 7 11:06:37 EDT 2004

Geoffrey wrote:
> Robert Coggins wrote:
>> lol  My wife got me mine because she knew I liked "the penguin
>> computer stuff".  They are on a Royal Blue background...
>
> So do they have it in a thong?  (just kidding...  NO REALLY, I'm just
> kidding!!)

they had red pajama pants with little penguins on it last year.  wife gave them to me for a Christmas present.

Wal-Mart has a large blow-up type of penguin lawn statue thingie that my wife gave a resounding "NO" to us buying.  Mainly because "You would stick one of those Use Linux signs beside it and it would lose it's Christmas appeal."

but she'll come around.... (my 3 year old daughter loves penguins so that's my ace-in-the-hole)

Preston