[ale] Question about the recent moderation

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Oct 6 21:35:44 EDT 2004

Just some general guidelines: http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59