[ale] Need Motherboards

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Oct 6 12:34:46 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 12:17, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> I',mm in need of some motherboards witht he following specs:
>
> 1. Socket A.  Can run up to 1.2GHZ AMD Duron
> 2. PC133 Memory
> 3. On board everything including video
> 4. No modem needed

ebay is going to be your best bet for "older" hardware. I found some
Tyan dual socket 370 server boards (supports PIII 1.4 GHz w/ 512k L2)
with 4 slanted DIMM slots supporting 1G PC133 ECC REG. The bios has
support for console on serial port! These were brand new for $40 each.

It's the cpu's and RAM that's killing me!