[ale] Portable virus and spyware killing kit

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Oct 6 12:18:16 EDT 2004

Uh hmm. A two-minute google search turned up this..

http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html

I'm not currently aware of any adware/spyware which spreads via firefox,
opera, or mozilla.

Of course, if you want to be a true 37337 L9UX HAX04 D00d, you could
start with something like knoppix (
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html ) or the Bootable Business
Card ( http://www.lnx-bbc.org/ ) and work forward to what you really
want.