[ale] Mouse Wheel scroll speed

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Wed Oct 6 11:30:49 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 10:24 am, Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 October 2004 09:04 am, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
> | Also Evolution and OpenOffice.  I use KDE and know how to set it for all
> | KDE apps, but I haven't found a way to set it differently in OOo or
> | Evolution.
>
> In Open Office,
>
> Tools > Options > OpenOffice.org > View > Mouse positioning >
> Middle Mouse Button.   (Last two are on the "View" page.)

This lets me set middle button to autoscroll, but not set the scroll speed on
the wheel.

Actually, checking it again, it appears that the current version of OOo I'm
using has a pretty reasonable default scroll of ~2.5 lines per click.  I have
KDE set to 2 lines.  Evolution seems to do a half page.

Michael