[ale] ot:hitler's draft

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Tue Oct 5 21:58:01 EDT 2004

Normally I would counter by saying that Slackware is for purists, but since
I'm composing this message from a laptop running Slack current using MS
Outlook published from a W2K/Citrix box connected to an Exchange server
running Windows 2003 in a VMWare guest on RedHat 7.3 box, all via a VPN
gateway on a Solaris 10 box connected to a PIX firewall...I would appear a
bit hypocritical.

--
Jonathan