[ale] Bellsouth E-mail

Barnes, Michael MBarnes at tiaa-cref.org
Tue Oct 5 09:31:44 EDT 2004

I was nocked off of bellsouth due to a trojan-horse that was spamming
through my machine. When I called bellsouth about it they acted as if they
did not know why my DSL was not working. Finally, after about 2 weeks I got
a tech to read the screen notes "CAREFULLY" and realized that their
"security" people had put a block on my account. Am not looking for another
DSL carrier that actually cares about their customers.