[ale] Re: [OT] Re: [TriLUG] Fwd: Safeco moves IT offshore

Carolinux.com bobevans19 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 19:23:30 EDT 2004

Well, I started this thread, so I guess I can end it. As you know,
when the mention of Hitler is made, a thread must, by netiquette, die.

Don't think outsourcing affects you? Too young to give a sh!t?

Bush has made a deal with India. Indian agricultural tarriffs on US
goods will be lifted, IF all white collar Indian nationals may enter
the US as guest workers.

Doctor? by-by

Lawyer? by-by

Geek? by-by

Walmart greeter? You're okay.........

See http://zazona.com

Hey, youngsters: between the ages of 18 & 36?  The draft will be in
full force, male & female, by March, 2005..........

Vote Kerry/Edwards.

A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush/Chaney.

Chaney is hitler's love child...

THE END

--
Bob Evans        bobevans19 at gmail.com (read/delete weakly...)
alt email           reevans at bbandt.com     (read/delete daily M-F)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand
binary, and those who don't.