[ale] Introduction

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Nov 30 23:22:38 EST 2004

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 01:42, Geoffrey wrote:
> Jason Fritcher wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I'm new to the Atlanta area and have been looking for a new LUG to
> > join. I really liked what I saw on the website, so I joined the
> > mailing list and thought I would introduce myself.
>
> Welcome.  What part of town do you live in?
>  You do know that we have three meetings a month,
>  but the best one is the NW meeting...
...  ;-)

(-:
  Thought I'd help Geoffrey out and add the 'Smile and A Wink' that
   he meant to put on that line above....
:-)

The best ALE meeting is, of course, the original and CENTRAL meeting currently
held at Emory University Law School, at least when the second Thursday of the
month doesn't land in finals week.

On that note, this month's CENTRAL meeting may be an especially good chance
to meet new folks. We may just be doing a party gathering at a local eatery,
since we don't have a space at Emory this month. Will keep y'all posted.

Rest assured, though, that whichever meeting(s) you attend you will be
welcomed warmly.

peace
aaron