[ale] vonage outage?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Nov 29 13:37:40 EST 2004

Christopher Fowler wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 13:17, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>>Any of you folks using vonage experiencing an outage?  No dialtone here
>>and the 1-866 # for vonage is busy. :(
>

> Another reason all the problems of VOIP should be disclosed.  I have
> VOIP and I have regular phone.  VOIP will never replace my regular
> phone.

I have both as well.  As for retaining BellSucks, I'll get rid of my
other landline once I can get bare dsl.  I'm fed up with their attitude
and as long as I have a cell phone, I'm perfectly happy with using VOIP.
  It will certainly get better and this is my first outage.  Not saying
it's their fault either as I've not determined what the problem is.

--
Until later, Geoffrey