[ale] Firewall?

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 25 10:46:29 EST 2004

I'll second on using Fly-by-Day for security work.  We have relied on
Bob for several years now.  You won't go wrong with Bob.  A second
option is to use his books to work thru so you won't forget anything.  A
decent starting ipchains/iptables ruleset is included with his books.
Addendum and errata are on each of the book's websites.
Dow