[ale] Michael Millard is out of the office until Nov. 22

mmillard1 at comcast.net mmillard1 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 09:31:23 EST 2004

LOL Yeh sorry guys. I didn't think of the Out of Office message when I subscribed.  I'm glad it's possible to unsubscribe quickly or instead of being funny I'd be getting hate mail.

Thank you all for the great information.  I'm going to stay in the group if it's ok. I only live an hour and a half away so making the events is doable.