[ale] M$ Linux???

Mlfveer at cs.com Mlfveer at cs.com
Fri Nov 19 14:14:36 EST 2004

I like Dvorak, he has a lot of good experience, but he has totally dropped the ball on this issue. MS will never release a Linux distro... never. Dvorak also believes that Apple will release an x86-friendly version of OS X.... again, I don't see it happening.

By the way, I used to like to see him on the old TechTV. I miss the way he chewed people up on tech issues.

MLF

www.sigmascape.com