[ale] ALErs For Sale - ATI 9800 Pro ATI card - hardly used

exo exodous at m-net.arbornet.org
Fri Nov 19 14:10:00 EST 2004

Hi,

I bought this puppy like less than 2 months ago...and I hardly use it.  I
haven't even stressed it.  I was going to use it a lot, but I am quite
busy with my job and travelling a bit.  Doom 3 runs great - I have only
played 15 min of the game with this card....just too busy with other
things.

And yes I believe this card is a masked 9800 XT card in disguise.  Looking
on the, all you need is a free bios upgrade and it becomes 100% 9800 XT.
It is recommended if you do that get a better cooler.  It is a great card,
I did run those ATI demos on it...and its sweet.  It has 256MB of ram on
it...Its a AGP card (8x).

On Newegg this exact model goes for $290
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-361&depa=1

I am willing to sell this - with its cables and everything, etc for
$250.00 (cash preferred).  It is an original ATI card.  And no the card
has never been oced - since I am never home to use it.  Its practically
brand new.

Email me privately if interested and not to the ALE group please..

Thanks,

Anish