[ale] Here we go again!!!!!!!!

Mike Millson mmillson at meritonlinesystems.com
Fri Nov 19 14:04:05 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 13:36, Scott Castaline wrote:
> In the army while in basic training I can remember singing a cadence
> song where the lyrics went;
>
>     "Here we go again
>      Same old shit again"
>
> And thus I provide the following link. It's gettin' kinda old already.
>
> http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=internetNews&storyID=6852644&section=news
> <http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=internetNews&storyID=6852644&section=news>

They sure are pushing the intellectual property lawsuit angle hard. I
know there is an Intellectual Property Protection Act in the house and
senate right now. I wonder if the Bush administration is going to give
Microsoft another gift in their 2nd term, like in the 1st when they let
them off the anti-trust hook. Give M$ some legal and marketing
ammunition to help them protect their monopoly.

Mike