[ale] Hoping someone can offer some advice

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Thu Nov 18 13:55:15 EST 2004

One good resource is on the ALE TWiki. I'm a little reluctant to give a
URL lest it be crawled even though my robots.txt says it should not.
But you can find it under the "ALE TWiki Server" button on the ALE site
(http://ale.org).  Look under "CheapAtlantaHardware" for a list of local
computer stores with reviews, locations and hours.

-- CHS