[ale] Bof this evening and LISA on Thursday

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Nov 17 21:15:02 EST 2004

My wife had car trouble this evening, thus I was not able to make it
back to the Bof at all.  Did anyone else make it?  Let me know if you
did as I'm concerned there was an empty room.

Also, because of the car problems I'll not be able to get into the booth
until around 9:30 am.  The vendor area opens at 8:00am, will anyone who
signed up, or for that matter anyone who plans to attend LISA tomorrow
available to man the booth from 8:00 to 9:30?  I've got a couple of
folks on the volunteer list who I believe were planning to be there, but
I wanted to be sure since I'll be a bit late.

Thanks to all who worked the booth today.

--
Until later, Geoffrey