[ale] TiVo Will No Longer Skip Past Advertisers

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Nov 17 20:54:48 EST 2004

I dont think anyone knows exactly what is going to be in that space.
If it's a small banner ad while I skip and it keeps NBC from suing tivo
and putting them out of business that's just fine by me.  They're not
canceling the fast forward ability, just putting up some form of banner
OVER the commercials you're trying to skip.

Thus spake - (mcejr at earthlink.net):