[ale] TiVo Will No Longer Skip Past Advertisers

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Nov 17 19:35:31 EST 2004

*shrug* http://www.mythtv.org/

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59