[ale] Linux for "normal" people?

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Tue Nov 16 13:44:21 EST 2004

I know nothing about sticky keys on linux, but if it helps any, I do know that
you can do reverse mouse buttons quite easily in KDE.  You go to the control
panel, Peripherals, Mouse, and there's an option to make it a "left-handed
mouse" (switch buttons) and you can also control stuff like reversing the
scroll wheel polarity and what have you.

With sticky keys, if this doesnt exist on Linux yet, I'd think this is
something you could get someone to code, because it would help other users
who need that functionality. I for one would be willing to help track someone
down who would do the coding for it, and make enough noise that someone pays
attention.  (I'm not enough of a programmer to do it myself)

Hope that helps some,

-Jay