[ale] OT: Court tomorrow

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Nov 15 14:04:49 EST 2004

To me tickets is about punishment.  I'm not sure what they were
punishing me for.  Maybe for hitting someone in the ass.  I can
understand following to closely on I-85 at high speeds but going over a
hill not seeing a car then sliding into it.  How is that following too
closely?  Maybe technically I was following too closely there for a
split second.