[ale] somewhat OT: sysadmin must-knows?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Nov 15 07:45:18 EST 2004

Windows 98 was in Beta Test in 95.  I remember testing it at GSU right
before I got married.  It was a massive news deal that windows 95
wouldn't run right when people tried opening something like 10 32bit
apps or something like that.

Linux SRS was around 91 or earlier, I've even got a box of floppy disks
(5.25) from around then.

Thus spake Jim Popovitch (jimpop at yahoo.com):