[ALE] OT: The Screen Savers

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Sun Nov 14 21:53:31 EST 2004

I agree.  I used to try to catch it a couple of times per week (ok, so I
TiVo'd it), but don't waste the space on the HD anymore.  I knew the
show was going to hell when they gave the set that 'mystery machine
meets strawberry shortcake' look.

Nathan J. Underwood
Cyber Tech Cafe' <><
http://www.cybertechcafe.net