[ale] ALE booth at LISA

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Nov 13 21:04:51 EST 2004

Jerald Sheets wrote:
> Am I to understand it will cost us $30 just to bring our laptop with
> us?

No, if you carry it in yourself, there's no charge.  The way it works
is, you can't bring anything in on wheels, thus you either carry it in
yourself (for free) or you pay the union folks $30 per box.  I didn't
bother to check into the prices of anything else.  To me, that's just
bloody robbery.

I plan to carry in my laptop, a 20" monitor, a box of cables and another
computer.  Obviously it will take me more than one trip.

--
Until later, Geoffrey