[ale] ALE booth at LISA

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Nov 13 07:19:13 EST 2004

Christopher Bergeron wrote:
> Damn, I wish I read this thread earlier.  I would've tried to demo the
> DashPC at the show.
> Anyway, I'm available to volunteer.  Do you guys need any help?

We can always use another body.  I don't know if it's too late to be an
'official' volunteer, as there's a page you're supposed to register on,
but that doesn't matter as the attendance to the vendor exhibitit and
Bofs is free.  If you can make it, great, we can always use the help.

The registration page is closed, but you might be able to register on
site as a vendor.  Just tell them you're with the ALE booth.  If that
doesn't fly you can just register for the free pass which gets you into
the vendors area as well as the Bofs.

Hope you can make it!

(I have images of your car sitting in the middle of the booth, now that
would be a show stopper) :)

--
Until later, Geoffrey