[ale] Distro question...

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 09:17:37 EST 2004

LOL!

It won't run on an HP Pavillion zd7020US 17" laptop.

I could understand if it would load up and a bunch of drvers would fail,
but this puppy segfaults right after the kernel load and before it
starts mounting filesystems...both in sinle and multi-user modes.

I really wanted to run it, but it wouldn't run.

FC3 wound up being my landing pad.

--Jerald