[ale] Distro question...

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Nov 11 21:12:53 EST 2004

Most people don't like wasting their time though.

That statement isn't meant to be harsh; it is just the facts in my opinion.
Gentoo is a waste of time for a mail server.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59