[ale] Distro question...

Josh josh at catea.org
Thu Nov 11 17:01:21 EST 2004

I agree on Debian. It  will give you a good, stripped down install, and
it's easy to maintain. Getting it installed can be evil, but that's
what ALE's for. If you're comfortable with RedHat, though, it will work
well enough. I've used both SuSE and RedHat as a mail server, and both
do very well.  With work you can get a stripped down install from
either

Josh