[ale] viewing CVS from konqueror

Jim Philips jimmyc at speedfactory.net
Wed Nov 10 18:32:23 EST 2004

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 02:14 pm, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
> One of the things I really like about using konqueror as a file browser s
> being able to click a button on the toolbar and it turns into a CVS GUI.  I
> can browse file history, update, commit, etc.
>
> I just noticed that my konqueror no longer does this.  I'm running the
> redhat-kde packages from SourceForge on my RH 9 system.
>
> Anyone know how to get it back?

You didn't say what version of KDE you have. But with KDE 3.3.1, Cervisia is
part of kdesdk. If that package is installed, then the Cervisia icon is there
whenever I am viewing a directory in Konqueror. I'm running Slackware 10.0
here. Back when I was running RedHat, the only way I was ever satisfied with
running KDE was to build it from source.