[ale] Somewhat OT: Command line dataplots/pivot tables

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 14:44:44 EST 2004

Or, how about RRDTool?  You can take <STDOUT> from wherever your data
source is, and plot it into a database that will take stats and graph it
into a web page for you (png files).

Another thing you can do us suck the input data into cacti (which uses
RRDTool)

or finally, you can use LARRD (also uses RRDTool) to plot te data as
well.

--Jerald