[ale] Debian

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 09:56:35 EST 2004

Maybe not doable for you right now, but I usually join the "Computer
Book Club" when I need to buy some books.  I get the first three for
shipping and change, and then I can buy books at about 20-35% off to
satisfy my club requirements.  Then I'll jump off the club, and they'll
keep sending me stuff to "please join".  When I need books again, I join
back up.

Quite the racket  :-D

--Jerald