[ale] So I'm upgrading my FC3

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Tue Nov 9 16:56:45 EST 2004

I'd be curious to know this also.  I've got a few servers at a remote
datacenter that I'd like to upgrade (currently RH 9), but my only
options are to either 1) pay the DC to do it (trying to avoid), or 2) do
it 'over the wire'.  I've heard a lot of folks talk about using yum or
apt-get, but just haven't gotten the gonads up to do it myself yet.

--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood
Cyber Tech Cafe' <><