[ale] Its over. Maybe

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 19:05:47 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 18:06 -0500, Tejus Parikh wrote:
> Well, the last time I went to the ATM, I put my card in, and I got a
> receipt, money and a card out.

Why do you need a receipt, to put in your own wallet, of who you voted
for?

The ATM receipt is tailored for the customer's use NOT the banks.  The
point is that neither the bank nor the election board needs a stack of
papers just to validate an electronic transaction.  Oh the irony of the
techno-geeks calling for old-school mechanisms to validate modern
technology.  Can clay tablet requests be far off?

-Jim P.